The role of money in supporting the pareto optimality of competitive equilibrium in consumption-loan type models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 20 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Cass, David & Okuno, Masahiro & Zilcha, Itzhak., . "The Role of Money in Supporting the Pareto Optimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Consumption-Loan Type Models," Working Papers 242, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2006. "Cycles and Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Economies with Stone-Geary Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 1737, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eckwert, Bernhard, 1996. "Equilibrium term structure relations of risky assets in incomplete markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 327-346.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011.
"Habit formation and sunspots in overlapping generations models,"
2011-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Fabrizio Orrego, 2014. "Habit formation and indeterminacy in overlapping generations models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 225-241, January.
- Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko, 2007. "Stone-Geary preferences in overlapping generations economies under pure exchange: A note," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 976-982, December.
- Peck, James, 1988.
"On the existence of sunspot equilibria in an overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 19-42, February.
- James Peck, 1986. "On the Existence of Sunspot Equilibria in an Overlapping Generations Model," Discussion Papers 678, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Pintus, Patrick A., 2005. "On competitive cycles and sunspots in productive economies with a positive money stock," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 137-147, June.
- Aiyagari, S. Rao, 1987.
"Optimality and monetary equilibria in stationary overlapping generations models with long-lived agents: Growth versus discounting,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 292-313, December.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1986. "Optimality and monetary equilibria in stationary overlapping generations models with long lived agents: growth versus discounting," Working Papers 312, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pertti Haaparanta & Mikko Puhakka, 1997. "Budget deficits and the feasibility of credit market reform," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 35-46, Spring.
- David K. Levine, 1989.
"Efficiency and the Value of Money,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2161, David K. Levine.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013.
"The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1249, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," Discussion Papers 1305, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Silvana Tenreyro & Vincent Sterk, 2014. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," 2014 Meeting Papers 76, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Puhakka, Mikko, 2004. "Equilibrium dynamics under lump-sum taxation in an exchange economy with skewed endowments," Research Discussion Papers 29/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Lahiri, Amartya & Puhakka, Mikko, 1998.
"Habit Persistence in Overlapping Generations Economies under Pure Exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 176-186, January.
- Amartya Lahiri & Mikko Puhakka, 1996. "Habit Persistence in Overlapping Generations Economies Under Pure Exchange," UCLA Economics Working Papers 754, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Puhakka , Mikko, 2005. "The effects of aging population on the sustainability of fiscal policy," Research Discussion Papers 26/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Erkki Koskela & Mikko Puhakka, 2003. "Stabilizing Competitive Cycles with Distortionary Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 947, CESifo Group Munich.
- Truman Bewley, 1979.
"The Optimum Quantity of Money,"
383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Schonhofer, Martin, 1999. "Chaotic Learning Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-20, November.
- MERTENS, Jean-François & RUBINCHIK, Anna, 2012. "Pareto optimality of the golden rule equilibrium in an overlapping generations model with production and transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2012033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.