The core of a monetary economy without trust
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1997.
"A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 425-434, June.
- Henri Sterdyniak & JÃ©rÃ´me Creel, 1999.
"La politique monÃ©taire sans monnaie,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National PersÃ©e, vol. 70(1), pages 111-153.
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2011.
"Core Concepts for Incomplete Market Economies,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1119, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- P.J.J. Herings & H. Peeters, 2001.
"The Strong Sequential Core for Two-period Economies,"
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peters, Hans, 2002. "The strong sequential core for two-period economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 465-482, December.
- Predtetchinski,Arkadi & Herings,Jean-Jacques, 2001. "The Strong Sequential Core for Two-period Economies," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Predtetchinski A. & Herings P.J.J. & Perea A., 2002.
"The Weak Sequential Core for Two-period Economies,"
Game Theory and Information, EconWPA
- Habis Helga & Herings P. Jean-Jacques, 2009. "Cooperation Under Incomplete Contracting," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bossone, Biagio, 1999. "The role of trust in financial sector development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2200, The World Bank.
- Ulrich Schwalbe, 1999. "The core of an exchange economy with asymmetric information," Journal of Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 155-185, June.
- Marakulin, V., 2011. "Contracts and Domination in Competitive Economies," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 10-32.
- Jose Noguera S., 2001.
"The Appearance of Carriers and the Origins of Money,"
- Jose Noguera, 2001. "The Appearance of Carriers and the Origins of Money," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp169, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Francesc Llerena & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2004. "Sequential decisions in allocation problems," Working Papers in Economics 116, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2007. "The strong sequential core for stationary cooperative games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 50-66, October.
- Ehud Lehrer & Marco Scarsini, 2013. "On the Core of Dynamic Cooperative Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 359-373, September.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1994. "Money and the gain from enduring relationships in the turnpike model," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 94-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hellman, Ziv, 2008. "Bargaining Set Solution Concepts in Dynamic Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 8798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziv Hellman, 2009. "Bargaining Set Solution Concepts in Repeated Cooperative Games," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp523, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2961 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.