On the indeterminacy of interest rates and wages with perfect foresight
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partha Sen, 2005.
"Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model,"
137, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2914, eSocialSciences.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983.
"Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 675-87, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1982. "Speculative Hyperinflations in Maximizing Models: Can We Rule Them Out?," NBER Working Papers 0855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1981. "Speculative hyperinflations in a maximizing models: can we rule them out?," International Finance Discussion Papers 195, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Geanakoplos & Polemarchakis, Heracles M., 1985. "Walrasian Indeterminacy and Keynesian Macroeconomics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 778, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Georges, Christophre, 2003. "Adjustment costs, learning, and indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 101-116, October.
- Bennett T. Mccallum, 2011.
"Causality, Structure And The Uniqueness Of Rational Expectations Equilibria,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(s1), pages 551-566, 06.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2009. "Causality, Structure, and the Uniqueness of Rational Expectations Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 15234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1988. "The Optimal Inflation Rate in an Overlapping-Generations Economy with Land," NBER Working Papers 1892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Driskill, Robert, 2006. "Multiple equilibria in dynamic rational expectations models: A critical review," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 171-210, January.
- Costas Azariadis & James Bullard & Lee E. Ohanian, 1998. "Complex eigenvalues and trend-reverting fluctuations," Staff Report 255, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bennett T. McCallum, .
"Role of the minimal state variable criterion in rational expectations models,"
GSIA Working Papers
1999-13, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett McCallum, 1999. "Role of the Minimal State Variable Criterion in Rational Expectations Models," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 621-639, November.
- Édouard Challe, 2004. "Équilibres multiples et volatilité boursière," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 74(1), pages 105-123.
- Christophe Chamley & Wright, Brian D. Wright, 1983. "Fiscal Incidence in a Dynamic Life-Cycle Model with Land," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 666, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
NBER Working Papers
1864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azariadis, Costas & Bullard, James & Ohanian, Lee, 2004.
"Trend-reverting fluctuations in the life-cycle model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 334-356, December.
- Costas Azariadis & James Bullard & Lee Ohanian, 2001. "Trend-reverting fluctuations in the life-cycle model," Working Papers 1998-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Mussa, 1984. "Rational Expectations Models with a Continuum of Convergent Solutions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.