Resource extraction, substitute production, and monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- VARDAR, N. Baris, 2014. "Imperfect resource substitution and optimal transition to clean technologies," CORE Discussion Papers 2013072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rick van der Ploeg, 2012.
"Breakthrough Renewables and the Green Paradox,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3986, CESifo Group Munich.
- Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Ngo Van Long, 2012.
"Substitution between bio-fuels and fossil fuels: is there a Green Paradox?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & Van Long, Ngo, 2012. "Substitution between biofuels and fossil fuels: Is there a green paradox?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 328-341.
- GRAFTON, R. Quentin & KOMPAS, Tom & LONG, Ngo Van, 2011. "Substitution between Biofuels and Fossil Fuels: Is There a Green Paradox?," Cahiers de recherche 10-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- L. Lambertini, 2013.
"Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result,"
wp859, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Paper Series 25_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Rick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2010.
"Is There Really a Green Paradox?,"
OxCarre Working Papers
035, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2010. "Is there really a Green Paradox?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-020/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 27 Aug 2012.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Cees A. Withagen, 2010. "Is There Really a Green Paradox?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2963, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Ngo Van LONG, 2014. "The Green Paradox under Imperfect Substitutability between Clean and Dirty Fuels," Cahiers de recherche 02-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Katayama, Seiichi & Abe, Fumio, 1998. "Is the monopolist the friend of the conservationist? Two remarks on the Hotelling-Solow paradox," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 493-505, January.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2003. "Optimal transition to backstop substitutes for nonrenewable resources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 551-572, February.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2013. "Global Warming and the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers 116, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Huppmann, Daniel, 2013.
"Endogenous shifts in OPEC market power - A Stackelberg oligopoly with fringe,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79758, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2013. "Endogenous Shifts in OPEC Market Power: A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1313, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Green Technologies and the Protracted End to the Age of Oil: A strategic analysis," OxCarre Working Papers 099, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.