Barriers to trade and disadvantageous middlemen: Nonmonotonicity of the core
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kets, Willemien & Iyengar, Garud & Sethi, Rajiv & Bowles, Samuel, 2011.
"Inequality and network structure,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 215-226, September.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2007. "Exchange in a general market with indivisible goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 208-235, January.
- Ehud Kalai, 1995. "Games," Discussion Papers 1141, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 2007.
"The socially stable core in structured transferable utility games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 85-104, April.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman, 2004. "The Socially Stable Core in Structured Transferable Utility Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-043/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2007. "The socially stable core in structured transferable utility games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-195976, Tilburg University.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2004. "The Socially Stable Core in Structured Transferable Utility Games," Discussion Paper 2004-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings,Jean-Jacques & Laan,Gerard,van der & Talman,Dolf, 2004. "The Socially Stable Core in Structured Transferable Utility Games," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Valeri Vasil'ev, 2007. "Distributing Dividends in Games with Ordered Players," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-114/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudipta Sarangi & H. Haller, .
"Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2006.
"The strategy structure of some coalition formation games,"
PSE Working Papers
- Demange, Gabrielle, 2009. "The strategy structure of some coalition formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Ren� van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Valeri Vasil'ev, 0000. "The Restricted Core for Totally Positive Games with Ordered Players," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-038/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Westkamp, Alexander, 2010. "Market structure and matching with contracts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1724-1738, September.
- G. Schwartz, 2000. "Non-Enforceability of Trade Treaties and the Most-Favored Nation Clause: A Game Theoretic Analysis of Investment Distortions," Princeton Economic Theory Papers 00s17, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilles, R.P. & Ruys, P.H.M. & Jilin, S., 1989. "On the existence of networks in relational models," Discussion Paper 1989-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, C. & Gilles, R.P., 1999. "Spatial Social Networks," Discussion Paper 1999-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilles, Robert P. & Chakrabarti, Subhadip & Sarangi, Sudipta & Badasyan, Narine, 2006. "Critical agents in networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 302-310, December.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000038 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.