The impact of uncertainty in a class of objective functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 16 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2007.
"Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(294), pages 189-213, 05.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2006. "Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR06_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Dual Approaches To The Analysis Of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 28606, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Dual approaches to the analysis of risk aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151175, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G, 2004.
"Supermodularity and the comparative statics of risk,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
151164, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John Quiggin & Robert Chambers, 2007. "Supermodularity and the Comparative Statics of Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 97-117, March.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2004. "Supermodularity and the comparative statics of risk," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_5, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Graff Zivin, Joshua & Small, Arthur A., 2003. "Risk sharing in Coasean contracts," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 394-415, March.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1992.
"Wealth, weather risk, and the composition and profitability of agricultural investments,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1055, The World Bank.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Binswanger, Hans P, 1993. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 56-78, January.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1989. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Bulletins 7455, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Konishi, Yoshifumi & Coggins, Jay S., 2008. "Environmental risk and welfare valuation under imperfect information," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 150-169, May.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2000.
"Agriculture And The Environment,"
28567, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2013. "Two-moment decision model for location-scale family with background asset," MPRA Paper 43864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio & Hazell, Peter B.R. & Anderson, Jock R., 1983. "Producers' Price Expectations and the Size of the Welfare Gains from Price Stabilisation," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(02), August.
- GRANT, Simon & KAJII, Atsushi, 1994.
"Ausi Expected Utility : An Anticipated Utility Theory of Relative Disappointment Aversion,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi, 1998. "AUSI expected utility: An anticipated utility theory of relative disappointment aversion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 277-290, November.
- Jack Meyer & Robert H. Rasche, 1989. "Kolmogorov-Smirnov Tests For Distribution Function Similarity With Applications To Portfolios of Common Stock," NBER Technical Working Papers 0076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Zilberman, David, 2013. "The Economics of Contract Farming: A Credit and Investment Perspective," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Feinerman, Eli & Vaux, Henry J., Jr., 1984. "Uncertainty And The Management Of Salinity With Irrigation Water," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- John Quiggin, 2001. "Production under Uncertainty and Choice under Uncertainty in the Emergence of Generalized Expected Utility Theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 125-144, December.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36307, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.