Independence of irrelevant alternatives, and solutions to Nash's bargaining problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 16 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-f is not listed on IDEAS
- Ã–zgÃ¼r KÄ±brÄ±s, 2012. "Nash bargaining in ordinal environments," Review of Economic Design, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 269-282, December.
- Yan-An Hwang, 2013. "On the core: complement-reduced game and max-reduced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 339-355, May.
- Emililo Calvo, 2004. "Single NTU-value solutions," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0405004, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 2004.
- Naeve-Steinweg, E., 2004. "The averaging mechanism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 410-424, February.
- Hom M Pant, 1996. "Endogenous Behaviour of the Tariff Rate in a Political Economy," International Trade, EconWPA 9609001, EconWPA, revised 01 Oct 1996.
- Driesen, Bram, 2012.
"Proportional concessions and the leximin solution,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 288-291.
- Marco Mariotti, 2003. "Even Allocations For Generalised Rationing Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "Kalai-Smorodinsky Bargaining Solution Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 235, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aase, Knut K., 2008. "The Nash Bargaining Solution vs. Equilibrium in a Reinsurance Syndicate," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2008/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Carmen Herrero, 1997.
"Endogenous reference points and the adjusted proportional solution for bargaining problems with claims,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 113-119.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1993. "Endogenous Reference Points And The Adjusted Proportional Solution For Bargaining Problems With Claims," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 1993-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- del Carmen Marco Gil, M., 1995. "Efficient solutions for bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 57-69, August.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Vogt, Bodo, 2012. "The relevance of irrelevant alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 435-437.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.