Generation Adequacy via Call Options Obligations: Safe Passage to the Promised Land
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Electricity Journal.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 9 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tishler, A. & Newman, J. & Spekterman, I. & Woo, C.K., 2008. "Assessing the options for a competitive electricity market in Israel," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 21-29, March.
- Tishler, Asher & Milstein, Irena & Woo, Chi-Keung, 2008. "Capacity commitment and price volatility in a competitive electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1625-1647, July.
- Luiz T. A. Maurer & Luiz A. Barroso, 2011. "Electricity Auctions : An Overview of Efficient Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2346, March.
- Holmberg, Pär & Newbery, David, 2010.
"The supply function equilibrium and its policy implications for wholesale electricity auctions,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 209-226, December.
- Holmberg, Pär & Newbery, David, 2009. "The Supply Function Equilibrium and Its Policy Implications for Wholesale Electricity Auctions," Working Paper Series 812, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Newbery, D., 2010. "The Supply Function Equilibrium and its Policy Implications for Wholesale Electricity Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1016, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, B., 2012.
"Relaxing competition through speculation: Committing to a negative supply slope,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1252, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-039, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Holmberg, Pär & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Working Paper Series 937, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, P. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Relaxing Competition through Speculation: Committing to a Negative Supply Slope," Discussion Paper 2012-088, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Moreno, R. & Barroso, L.A. & Rudnick, H. & Mocarquer, S. & Bezerra, B., 2010. "Auction approaches of long-term contracts to ensure generation investment in electricity markets: Lessons from the Brazilian and Chilean experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5758-5769, October.
- Finon, Dominique & Pignon, Virginie, 2008. "Electricity and long-term capacity adequacy: The quest for regulatory mechanism compatible with electricity market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 143-158, September.
- Batlle, Carlos & Vazquez, Carlos & Rivier, Michel & Perez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2007. "Enhancing power supply adequacy in Spain: Migrating from capacity payments to reliability options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4545-4554, September.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2009.
"Using Forward Markets to Improve Electricity Market Design,"
Papers of Peter Cramton
09ufm, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M. & Cramton, Peter, 2010. "Using forward markets to improve electricity market design," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 195-200, December.
- Heo, Deung-Yong & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2013. "Energy and Reserve Procurement Through Standardized Contracts in Linked Electricity Markets: Illustrative Examples," Staff General Research Papers 36747, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2006. "The Convergence of Market Designs for Adequate Generating Capacity," Papers of Peter Cramton 06mdfra, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2006.
- Roques, Fabien A., 2008.
"Market design for generation adequacy: Healing causes rather than symptoms,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 171-183, September.
- Roques, F.A., 2008. "Market Design for Generation Adequacy: Healing Causes rather than Symptoms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0821, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alfredo Garcia & Ennio Stacchetti, 2011. "Investment dynamics in electricity markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 149-187, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.