Flow-Based Transmission Rights and Congestion Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Electricity Journal.
Volume (Year): 13 (2000)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin, Richard, 2010. "A further inquiry into FTR properties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3547-3556, July.
- Garcia, Reinaldo C. & Contreras, Javier & Correia, Pedro F. & Muñoz, José I., 2010. "Transmission assets investment timing using net present value curves," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 598-605, January.
- Hagspiel, Simeon & Jägemann, Cosima & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Brown, Tom & Cherevatskiy, Stanislav & Tröster, Eckehard, 2013. "Cost-Optimal Power System Extension under Flow-Based Market Coupling," EWI Working Papers 2013-9, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- van der Weijde, A.H. & Hobbs, B.F., 2010.
"Locational-based Coupling of Electricity Markets: Benefits from Coordinating Unit Commitment and Balancing Markets,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1044, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Adriaan Weijde & Benjamin Hobbs, 2011. "Locational-based coupling of electricity markets: benefits from coordinating unit commitment and balancing markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 223-251, June.
- Richard O’Neill & Emily Fisher & Benjamin Hobbs & Ross Baldick, 2008. "Towards a complete real-time electricity market design," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 220-250, December.
- Gurkan, G. & Langestraat, R., 2013. "Modeling And Analysis Of Renewable Energy Obligations And Technology Bandings In the UK Electricity Market," Discussion Paper 2013-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rajnish Kamat & Shmuel Oren, 2004. "Two-settlement Systems for Electricity Markets under Network Uncertainty and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-37, January.
- EHRENMANN, Andreas & SMEERS, Yves, 2004. "Inefficiencies in European congestion management proposals," CORE Discussion Papers 2004090, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hesamzadeh, Mohammad R. & Biggar, Darryl R. & Hosseinzadeh, Nasser, 2011. "The TC-PSI indicator for forecasting the potential for market power in wholesale electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5988-5998, October.
- Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinin & Winchester, Donald, 2007. "Forward contracts in electricity markets: The Australian experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3089-3103, May.
- Gurkan, G. & Langestraat, R. & Ozdemir, O., 2013. "Introducing CO2 Allowances, Higher Prices For All Consumers; Higher Revenues For Whom?," Discussion Paper 2013-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wilson, Robert B., 2007.
"Supply Function Equilibrium in a Constrained Transmission System,"
1966, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Robert Wilson, 2005. "Supply Function Equilibrium in a Constrained Transmission System," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000087, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Deng, Shi-Jie & Oren, Shmuel & Meliopoulos, A.P., 2010. "The inherent inefficiency of simultaneously feasible financial transmission rights auctions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 779-785, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.