Debit, credit, or cash: survey evidence on gasoline purchases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 51 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John P. Caskey & Gordon H. Sellon, Jr., 1994. "Is the debit card revolution finally here?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 79-95.
- John V. Duca & William C. Whitesell, 1991.
"Credit cards and money demand: a cross-sectional study,"
9112, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V & Whitesell, William C, 1995. "Credit Cards and Money Demand: A Cross-sectional Study," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 604-23, May.
- Brian Mantel, 2000. "Why don't consumers use electronic banking products? towards a theory of obstacles, incentives, and opportunities," Occasional Paper; Emerging Payments EPS-2000-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John Bagnall & David Bounie & Kim P. Huynh & Anneke Kosse & Tobias Schmidt & Scott Schuh & Helmut Stix, 2014.
"Consumer Cash Usage: A Cross-Country Comparison with Payment Diary Survey Data,"
192, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- John Bagnall & David Bounie & Kim Huynh & Anneke Kosse & Tobias Schmidt & Scott Schuh & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Consumer cash usage: A cross-country comparison with payment diary survey data," DNB Working Papers 422, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- John Bagnall & David Bounie & Kim Huynh & Anneke Kosse & Tobias Schmidt & Scott Schuh & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Consumer Cash Usage: A Cross-Country Comparison with Payment Diary Survey Data," Working Papers 14-20, Bank of Canada.
- Hayashi Fumiko & Klee Elizabeth, 2003.
"Technology Adoption and Consumer Payments: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Fumiko Hayashi & Elizabeth Klee, 2002. "Technology adoption and consumer payments : evidence from survey data," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 02-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra, José M., 2009.
"How effective are rewards programs in promoting payment card usage? Empirical evidence,"
Working Paper Series
1141, European Central Bank.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra, José M., 2011. "How effective are rewards programs in promoting payment card usage? Empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3275-3291.
- Carbó Valverde Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra José Manuel, 2009. "How Effective Are Rewards Programs in Promoting Payment Card Usage? Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 201059, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Brian Mantel & Timothy McHugh, 2001. "Competition and innovation in the consumer e-payments market? considering the demand, supply, and public policy issues," Occasional Paper; Emerging Payments EPS-2001-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joanna Stavins, 2002. "Effect of consumer characteristics on the use of payment instruments," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Q 3, pages 19-31.
- Brian Mantel, 2000. "Why do consumers pay bills electronically? an empirical analysis," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 32-48.
- Lydia L. Gan & Ramin C. Maysami & Hian Chye Koh, 2005. "Profiles, Use, and Perceptions of Singapore Multiple Credit Cardholders," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0513, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Kenneth Carow & Michael Staten, 2002. "Plastic choices: Consumer usage of bank cards versus proprietary credit cards," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 216-232, June.
- Schuh, Scott & Stavins, Joanna, 2010. "Why are (some) consumers (finally) writing fewer checks? The role of payment characteristics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1745-1758, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.