Incivilities in nonmetropolitan communities: The effects of structural constraints, social conditions, and crime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laub, John H., 1983. "Patterns of offending in urban and rural areas," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 129-142.
- Hwang, Eui-Gab & McGarrell, Edmund F. & Benson, Bruce L., 2005. "Public satisfaction with the South Korean Police: The effect of residential location in a rapidly industrializing nation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 585-599.
- Correia, Mark E., 2010. "Determinants of attitudes toward police of Latino immigrants and non-immigrants," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 99-107, January.
- Allen, Jonathan & Cancino, Jeffrey M., 2012. "Social disorganization, Latinos and juvenile crime in the Texas borderlands," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 152-163.
- Swatt, Marc L. & Varano, Sean P. & Uchida, Craig D. & Solomon, Shellie E., 2013. "Fear of crime, incivilities, and collective efficacy in four Miami neighborhoods," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-11.
- Gau, Jacinta M. & Pratt, Travis C., 2010. "Revisiting Broken Windows Theory: Examining the Sources of the Discriminant Validity of Perceived Disorder and Crime," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 758-766, July.
- Steven C. Deller & Melissa A. Deller, 2010. "Rural Crime and Social Capital," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 41(2), pages 221-275.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.