Fear of crime in a nonurban setting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gau, Jacinta M. & Pratt, Travis C., 2010. "Revisiting Broken Windows Theory: Examining the Sources of the Discriminant Validity of Perceived Disorder and Crime," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 758-766, July.
- Schafer, Joseph A. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2006. "Fear of crime and criminal victimization: Gender-based contrasts," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 285-301.
- Cook, Carrie L. & Lane, Jodi, 2009. "The place of public fear in sentencing and correctional policy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 586-595, November.
- Lane, Jodi & Meeker, James W., 2005. "Theories and fear of gang crime among Whites and Latinos: A replication and extension of prior research," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 627-641.
- Payne, Brian K. & Time, Victoria & Gainey, Randy R., 2006. "Police chiefs' and students' attitudes about the Miranda warnings," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 653-660.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.