Personal background and reasons for choosing a career in policing: An empirical study of police students in Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ermer, Virginia B., 1978. "Recruitment of female police officers in New York City," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 233-246.
- Moon, Byongook & Hwang, Eui-Gab, 2004. "The reasons for choosing a career in policing among South Korean police cadets," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 223-229.
- Dickinson, David & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014.
"Norm Enforcement in Social Dilemmas: An Experiment with Police Commissioners,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dickinson & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Norm Enforcement in Social Dilemmas. An Experiment with Police Commissioners," Working Papers halshs-00996511, HAL.
- David L. Dickinson & Daivd Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Norm Enforcement in Social Dilemmas: An Experiment with Police Commissioners," Working Papers 14-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.