The effects of police work and professional relationships on health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Storch, Jerome E. & Panzarella, Robert, 1996. "Police stress: State-Trait Anxiety in relation to occupational and personal stressors," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 99-107.
- Martin GÃ¤chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009.
"The Relationship between Stress and Social Capital among Police Officers,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Martin Gächter & David Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "The Relationship between Stress and Social Capital among Police Officers," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 250, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 10 Sep 2009.
- Martin Gächter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"Retaining the thin blue line: What shapes workers' intentions not to quit the current work environment,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 479-503, May.
- Martin G?chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Retaining the Thin Blue Line: What Shapes Workers' Intentions not to Quit the Current Work Environment," Working Papers 2010-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Mar 2010.
- Martin G?chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "The relationship between Stress, Strain and Social Capital," Working Papers 2010-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Mar 2010.
- Newman, Deborah Wilkins & LeeAnne Rucker-Reed, M., 2004. "Police stress, state-trait anxiety, and stressors among U.S. Marshals," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 631-641.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.