If market clearing prices are so good then why doesn't (almost) anybody want them?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leitzel, Jim, 1998. " Goods Diversion and Repressed Inflation: Notes on the Political Economy of Price Liberalization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3-4), pages 255-66, March.
- Michael Alexeev & James Leitzel, 1999.
"Income Distribution and Price Controls: Targeting a Social Safety Net During Economic Transition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
281, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alexeev, Michael & Leitzel, James, 2001. "Income distribution and price controls: Targeting a social safety net during economic transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1647-1663, October.
- Jim Leitzel, 1993. "Russian Economic Reform: Is Economics Helpful?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 365-378, Summer.
- Jim Leitzel, 1998. "Goods diversion and repressed inflation: Notes on the political economy of price liberalization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 255-266, March.
- Brennan Platt, 2009. "Queue-rationed equilibria with fixed costs of waiting," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 247-274, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.