The productivity effects of worker participation: Producer cooperatives in western economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Pérotin & Monica Gago, 2011.
"Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms,"
- Fakhfakh F. & Perotin V. & Gago M., 2009. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," Working Papers ERMES 0910, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, .
"Privatization Methods and Productivity Effects in Romanian Industrial Enterprises,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
jse20024, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Almos, 2002. "Privatization Methods and Productivity Effects in Romanian Industrial Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 657-682, December.
- John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2002. "Privatization Methods and Productivity Effects in Romanian Industrial Enterprises," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-81, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie P?rotin & Monica Gago, 2012. "Productivity, Capital, and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms in France," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(4), pages 847-879, October.
- Fathi Fakhfakh & Virginie Perotin & Monica Gago, 2011. "Productivity, Capital and Labor in Labor-Managed and Conventional Firms," TEPP Working Paper 2011-08, TEPP.
- Piotr Kozarzewski & Richard Woodward, 2001. "Secondary Privatization in Poland (Part I): Evolution of Ownership Structure and Company Performance in Firms Privatized by Employee Buyouts," CASE Network Reports 0047, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Strategic Commitment and Three-Stage Games with Labour-Managed and Profit-Maximizing Firms," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 63-74, Autumn.
- Smith, Stephen C. & Cin, Beom-Cheol & Vodopivec, Milan, 1997. "Privatization Incidence, Ownership Forms, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Slovenia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 158-179, October.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S., 2006. "The microeconomics of creating productive jobs : a synthesis of firm-level studies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3886, The World Bank.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi, 2012. "Economies of Scale Versus Participation: a Co-operative Dilemma?," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 1(1), pages 37-64, December.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 1990. "Yugoslavia - How redistribution hurts productivity in a socialist economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 438, The World Bank.
- Gregory Dow, 2001.
"Allocating Control over Firms: Stock Markets versus Membership Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, March.
- Gregory K. Dow, 2000. "Allocating Control Over Firms: Stock Markets Versus Membership Markets," Discussion Papers dp00-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Stefan Grosse & Louis Putterman & Bettina Rockenbach, 2007. "Monitoring In Teams: A Model and Experiment on the Central Monitor Hypothesis," Working Papers 2007-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nyssens, Marthe & Van der Linden, Bruno, 1998.
"Embeddedness, cooperation and popular-economy firms in the informal sector,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1998025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1998.
- Nyssens, Marthe & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2000. "Embeddedness, cooperation and popular-economy firms in the informal sector," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 175-204, February.
- Jesús CLEMENTE & Millán DIAZ-FONCEA & Carmen MARCUELLO & Marcos SANSO-NAVARRO, 2012. "The Wage Gap Between Cooperative And Capitalist Firms: Evidence From Spain," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(3), pages 337-356, 09.
- Jan Svejnar, 1991. "Microeconomic Issues in the Transition to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 123-138, Fall.
- Sabates-Wheeler, Rachel, 2002. "Farm Strategy, Self-Selection and Productivity: Can Small Farming Groups Offer Production Benefits to Farmers in Post-Socialist Romania?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1737-1753, October.
- Grifell-Tatje, E. & Lovell, C. A. Knox, 2004. "Decomposing the dividend," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 500-518, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.