The glue and the pieces: Entrepreneurship and innovation in small-firm networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 9 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2006. "The Evolutionary Model of Entrepreneurial Firms' Dependence on Networks: Going beyond the start-up stage," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 24, pages 48-63, December.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sobrero, Maurizio. & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1996. "The trade-off between efficiency and learning in inter-organizational relationships," Working papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management 3896-96., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Alessandro Malipiero & Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero, 2005. "Focal Firms as Technological Gatakeepers within Industrial Districts Knowledge Creation and Dissemination in the Italian Packaging Machinery Industry," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 05-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rosenbusch, Nina & Brinckmann, Jan & Bausch, Andreas, 2011. "Is innovation always beneficial? A meta-analysis of the relationship between innovation and performance in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-457, July.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2008. "Firm Characteristics and Country Institutional Development: Business Relationships with Foreign Firms in Transition Economies," Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria 20, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Anis Omri & Maha Ayadi-Frikha & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "An Empirical Investigation of Factors Affecting Small Business Success," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-506, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Bjørn Asheim, . "Industrial Districts as 'learning regions'. A condition for prosperity," STEP Report series, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy 199503, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Arend, Richard J. & Wisner, Joel D., 2005. "Small business and supply chain management: is there a fit?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 403-436, May.
- Tomlinson, Philip R. & Fai, Felicia M., 2013. "The nature of SME co-operation and innovation: A multi-scalar and multi-dimensional analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 316-326.
- Laforet, Sylvie, 2008. "Size, strategic, and market orientation affects on innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 753-764, July.
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Innovation barriers for small biotech, ICT and clean tech firms:Coping with knowledge leakage and legitimacy deficits," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201115, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- fiorenza belussi & silvia rita sedita & alessia sammarra, 2010.
"Learning At The Boundaries In An “Open Regional Innovation System”: A Focus On Firms’ Innovation Strategies In The Emilia Romagna Life Science Industry,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno"
0113, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Sammarra, Alessia & Sedita, Silvia Rita, 2010. "Learning at the boundaries in an "Open Regional Innovation System": A focus on firms' innovation strategies in the Emilia Romagna life science industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 710-721, July.
- Egbetokun, A & Adeniyi, A & Siyanbola, W, 2009. "On the capability of SMEs to innovate: the cable and wire manufacturing sub-sector in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 25340, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Christian Keen & Yuanyuan Wu, 2011. "An ambidextrous learning model for the internationalization of firms from emerging economies," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 316-339, December.
- Man, Thomas W. Y. & Lau, Theresa & Chan, K. F., 2002. "The competitiveness of small and medium enterprises: A conceptualization with focus on entrepreneurial competencies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 123-142, March.
- Vincenzo Maggioni & Mario Sorrentino & Mary Williams, 1999. "Mixed Consequences of Government Aid for New Venture Creation: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 287-305, September.
- Maurizio Sobrero, 2000. "Structural Constraints, Strategic Interactions and Innovative Processes: Measuring Network Effects in New Product Development Projects," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 239-263, September.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
- Gilmore, Audrey & Carson, David & Rocks, Steve, 2006. "Networking in SMEs: Evaluating its contribution to marketing activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 278-293, June.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theresia Gunawan & Jojo Jacob & Geert Duysters, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Network Ties: Innovative Performance of SMEs in an Emerging-Economy Manufacturing Cluster," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2013/28, Maastricht School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.