Formal entrepreneurship theory in economics: Existence and bounds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & Michael, Steven C., 2005. "Resources, Capabilities and Entrepreneurial Perceptions," Working Papers 05-0120, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Alvarez, Sharon A. & Barney, Jay B., 2004. "Organizing rent generation and appropriation: toward a theory of the entrepreneurial firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 621-635, September.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2010. "Entrepreneurial types and economic growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 305-314, May.
- Stathopoulou, Sophia & Skuras, Demetrios, 2000. "Rural Entrepreneurship And Regional Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p166, European Regional Science Association.
- Yeboah Asuamah Samuel & Kumi Ernest & Jacob Baffour Awuah, 2013. "An Assessment of Entrepreneurship Intention Among Sunyani Polytechnic Marketing Students," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 37-49.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011.
"Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dean, Thomas J. & Meyer, G. Dale, 1996. "Industry environments and new venture formations in U.S. manufacturing: A conceptual and empirical analysis of demand determinants," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-132, March.
- Bruyat, Chirstian & Julien, Pierre-Andre, 2001. "Defining the field of research in entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-180, March.
- James Fiet & Pankaj Patel, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Discovery as Constrained, Sytematic Search," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 215-229, March.
- McQuaid, Ronald W., 2002. "Entrepreneurship and regional development policies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p187, European Regional Science Association.
- Rémi Bachelet & Caroline Verzat & Aini Hannachi & Dominique Frugier, 2004. "Mesurer L'Esprit D'Entreprendre Des Eleves Ingenieurs," Post-Print halshs-00112214, HAL.
- Roza, Marja & Van den Bosch, Frans A.J. & Volberda, Henk W., 2011. "Offshoring strategy: Motives, functions, locations, and governance modes of small, medium-sized and large firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 314-323, June.
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2004. "Social entrepreneurship: What are we talking about? A framework for future research," IESE Research Papers D/546, IESE Business School.
- Ronald Mcquaid, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and ICT Industries: Support from Regional and Local Policies," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 909-919.
- Matthias Brachert & Christoph Hornych, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Opportunity and the Formation of the Photovoltaic Industry in Eastern Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1460, European Regional Science Association.
- Schuster, Charlotte Leonie, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship - Methodische Herausforderungen einer jungen Forschungsdisziplin
[Entrepreneurship - Methodological challenges of a young research discipline]," MPRA Paper 45472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minniti, Maria, 2004. "Entrepreneurial alertness and asymmetric information in a spin-glass model," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 637-658, September.
- Sarason, Yolanda & Dean, Tom & Dillard, Jesse F., 2006. "Entrepreneurship as the nexus of individual and opportunity: A structuration view," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 286-305, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.