Characteristics distinguishing high-growth ventures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winter, Mary & Danes, Sharon M. & Koh, Sun-Kang & Fredericks, Kelly & Paul, Jennifer J., 2004. "Tracking family businesses and their owners over time: panel attrition, manager departure and business demise," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 535-559, July.
- Tarek Miloud & Arild Aspelund & Mathieu Cabrol, 2012. "Startup valuation by venture capitalists: an empirical study," Post-Print hal-00951664, HAL.
- Olson, Patricia D. & Zuiker, Virginia S. & Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Heck, Ramona K. Z. & Duncan, Karen A., 2003. "The impact of the family and the business on family business sustainability," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 639-666, September.
- Stafford, Kathryn & Danes, Sharon M. & Haynes, George W., 2013. "Long-term family firm survival and growth considering owning family adaptive capacity and federal disaster assistance receipt," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 188-200.
- Kathryn Stafford & Vibha Bhargava & Sharon Danes & George Haynes & Katherine Brewton, 2010. "Factors Associated with Long-Term Survival of Family Businesses: Duration Analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 442-457, December.
- Florin, Juan, 2005. "Is venture capital worth it? Effects on firm performance and founder returns," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 113-135, January.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Delmastro, Marco & Grilli, Luca, 2004. "Entrepreneurs' human capital and the start-up size of new technology-based firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1183-1211, November.
- Wesson, Tom & De Figueiredo, Joao Neiva, 2001. "The importance of focus to market entrants: A study of microbrewery performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 377-403, July.
- M. Dakhli & D. De Clercq, 2003. "Human Capital, Social Capital and Innovation: A Multi-Country Study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/211, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Robinson, Kenneth Charles, 1999. "An examination of the influence of industry structure on eight alternative measures of new venture performance for high potential independent new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 165-187, March.
- Huan Zou & Xiaohui Liu & Pervez Ghauri, 2010. "Technology Capability And The Internationalization Strategies Of New Ventures," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(1).
- Barbara ERMINI, 2008. "Oltre Gibrat. Capitale umano dei fondatori, endogeneita' del finanziamento pubblico e crescita delle giovani imprese hi-tech italiane," Working Papers 322, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ge, Dingkun & Mahoney, James M. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2005. "New Venture Valuation by Venture Capitalists: An Integrative Approach," Working Papers 05-0124, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Huan Zou & Xiaoyun Chen & Pervez Ghauri, 2010. "Antecedents and consequences of new venture growth strategy: An empirical study in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 393-421, September.
- Tarek Miloud & Mathieu Cabrol, 2011. "Les facteurs stratégiques influençant l'évaluation des start-ups par les capitaux-risqueurs," Post-Print hal-00951565, HAL.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca, 2005. "Founders' human capital and the growth of new technology-based firms: A competence-based view," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 795-816, August.
- Barringer, Bruce R. & Jones, Foard F. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "A quantitative content analysis of the characteristics of rapid-growth firms and their founders," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 663-687, September.
- Martí, José & Menéndez-Requejo, Susana & Rottke, Olaf M., 2013. "The impact of venture capital on family businesses: Evidence from Spain," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 420-430.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.