Starting up in a turbulent environment: A process model of failure among firms with high customer dependence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 5 (1990)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bamford, CE & Dean, TJ & McDougall, PP, 2008. "Reconsidering the Niche Prescription for New Ventures: A Study of Initial Strategy and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2008-04, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- Ripollés, Maria & Blesa, Andreu, 2012. "International new ventures as “small multinationals”: The importance of marketing capabilities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 277-287.
- Li, Dan, 2013. "Multilateral R&D alliances by new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 241-260.
- Bradley, Steven W. & Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean A., 2011. "Swinging a double-edged sword: The effect of slack on entrepreneurial management and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 537-554, September.
- Liliana Doganova, 2009. "Entrepreneurship as a process of collective exploration," Post-Print halshs-00431695, HAL.
- Shane, Scott & Delmar, Frederic, 2004. "Planning for the market: business planning before marketing and the continuation of organizing efforts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 767-785, November.
- Paija, Laura, 2004. "Allocation of Control Rights to Customised Products: Empirical Analysis of Finnish SMEs," Discussion Papers 918, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kelley, Donna J. & Rice, Mark P., 2002. "Advantage beyond founding: The strategic use of technologies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 41-57, January.
- Thornhill, Stewart Amit, Raphael, 2003. "Learning from Failure: Organizational Mortality and the Resource-based View," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003202e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Fischer, Eileen & Reuber, A. Rebecca, 2004. "Contextual antecedents and consequences of relationships between young firms and distinct types of dominant exchange partners," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 681-706, September.
- Gopinath, C., 1995. "Bank strategies toward firms in decline," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Gatewood, Elizabeth J. & Shaver, Kelly G. & Gartner, William B., 1995. "A longitudinal study of cognitive factors influencing start-up behaviors and success at venture creation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 371-391, September.
- Paija, Laura, 2003. "Distribution of Intellectual Property Rights and the Development of Technology Suppliers," Discussion Papers 844, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2006. "The Evolutionary Model of Entrepreneurial Firms' Dependence on Networks: Going beyond the start-up stage," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 24, pages 48-63, December.
- Thornhill, Stewart Amit, Raphael, 2003. "Comprendre l'echec : mortalite organisationnelle et approche fondee sur les ressources," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2003202f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.