The effect of firm formation and growth on job creation in the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Vliamos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2012. "Factors Influencing Entrepreneurial Process and Firm Start-Ups: Evidence from Central Greece," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 250-264, September.
- Suleiman “Sul” Kassicieh, 2010. "The Knowledge Economy and Entrepreneurial Activities in Technology-Based Economic Development," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 24-47, March.
- David Neumark & Junfu Zhang & Brandon Wall, 2005.
"Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
11647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Zhang, Junfu & Wall, Brandon, 2005. "Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," IZA Discussion Papers 1774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Junfu Zhang & Brandon Wall, 2005. "Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," PPIC Working Papers 2005.11, Public Policy Institute of California.
- David Neumark & Junfu Zhang & Brandon Wall, 2006. "Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," Working Papers 050624, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Brush, Candida G. & Chaganti, Radha, 1999. "Businesses without glamour? an analysis of resources on performance by size and age in small service and retail firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 233-257, May.
- John R Baldwin & Ron S Jarmin & Jianmin Tang, 2002. "The Trend to Smaller Producers in Manufacturing in Canada and the U.S," Working Papers 02-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Neumark & Brandon Wall & Junfu Zhang, 2008. "Do Small Businesses Create More Jobs? New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," NBER Working Papers 13818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2012. "The Environmental Regulation Paradox for Clean Tech Ventures," Scales Research Reports H201217, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2011.
"Assessing technology-based spin-offs from university support units,"
Economics Working Papers
1330, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2014. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Tang, Jianmin & Baldwin, John R. & Jarmin , Ron S., 2002. "L'importance accrue des producteurs plus petits dans le secteur de la fabrication : comparaison Canada-Etats-Unis," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2002003f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Alicia Coduras & David Urbano & Álvaro Rojas & Salustiano Martínez, 2008. "The Relationship Between University Support to Entrepreneurship with Entrepreneurial Activity in Spain: A Gem Data Based Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 395-406, November.
- Semlinger, Klaus, 1995. "Arbeitsmarktpolitik für Existenzgründer: Plädoyer für eine arbeitsmarktpolitische Unterstützung des Existenzgründungsgeschehens ; Teilbericht zum Projekt Arbeitsmarktstandort Berlin 2000 durchge," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 95-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Saima Bashir & Tesfa Gebremedhin, 2011. "An Analysis of the Relationship Between New Firm Formation and Economic Development in the Northeast Region of the United States," Working Papers 201102, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Tang, Jianmin & Baldwin, John R. & Jarmin , Ron S., 2002. "The Trend to Smaller Producers in Manufacturing: A Canada/U.S. Comparison," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2002003e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla, 2011. "KIBS Innovation Management Capability in Rural Portuguese Regions: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André van Stel & Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2013. "Self-employment and Job Generation in Metropolitan Areas, 1969-2009," Scales Research Reports H201306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.