Bank loan officers' perceptions of the characteristics of men, women, and successful entrepreneurs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin SIREC & Katja CRNOGAJ, 2009. "Gender Differences in Networking of Slovenian SME’s," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 1043-1059, December.
- Holt, David H., 1997. "A comparative study of values among Chinese and U.S. entrepreneurs: Pragmatic convergence between contrasting cultures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 483-505, November.
- Carter, Nancy M. & Williams, Mary & Reynolds, Paul D., 1997. "Discontinuance among new firms in retail: The influence of initial resources, strategy, and gender," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 125-145, March.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010. "Do Male and Female Loan Officers Differ in Small Business Lending?;A Review of the Literature," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 47, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Zhang, Zhen & Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Arvey, Richard D. & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & Avolio, Bruce J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Gerry, 2009. "The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 93-107, November.
- Becker-Blease, John R. & Sohl, Jeffrey E., 2007. "Do women-owned businesses have equal access to angel capital?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-521, July.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Yulia Rodionova, 2013. "Gender Bias in Access to Finance, Occupational Choice, and Business Performance," Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University em-dp2013-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Sophie Brana, 2010.
"Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?,"
Larefi Working Papers, Larefi, UniversitÃ© Bordeaux 4
1008, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- S. Brana, 2013. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Sophie Brana, 2008. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Working Papers, HAL hal-00740098, HAL.
- E. Nina-Pazarzi & M. Giannacourou, 2005. "Female Employment and Entrepreneurship: Career Choice Trends in Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 59-78.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2013-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Francesca Lotti & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2013. "Female firms and banks’ lending behaviour: what happened during the great recession?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 177, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.