The structure of the investment networks of venture capital firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiet, James O., 1995. "Reliance upon informants in the venture capital industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 195-223, May.
- Philippe Desbrières & Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele & Mike Wright & Ken Robbie & Harry Sapienza & Amy Beekman, 1999.
"Venture capitalists, investment appraisal and accounting information: a comparative study of the US, UK, France, Belgium and Holland,"
Working Papers CREGO
0991102, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele* & Mike Wright & Ken Robbie & Philippe Desbrières & Harry Sapienza & Amy Beekman, 2000. "Venture capitalists, investment appraisal and accounting information: a comparative study of the USA, UK, France, Belgium and Holland," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 6(3), pages 389-403.
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Banks and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 301, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2007.
"Experience, screening and syndication in venture capital investments,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 368-398, July.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2007. "Experience, Screening and Syndication in Venture Capital Investments," IDEI Working Papers 443, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Fiet, James O. & Busenitz, Lowell W. & Moesel, Douglas D. & Barney, Jay B., 1997. "Complementary theoretical perspectives on the dismissal of new venture team members," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 347-366, September.
- Carola Jungwirth & Petra Moog, 2004. "Closing the gap or enlarging the pool: How venture capitalist differ in their syndication motives," Working Papers 0023, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Carola Jungwirth & Petra Moog, 2003. "Support Strategies in Venture Capital Financing: Nurturing or Selection," Working Papers 0018, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Schilder, Dirk, 2007. "Venture capital syndicate networks: the determinants of interconnectedness," Freiberg Working Papers 2007,03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Oliver Alexy & Joern Block & Philipp Sandner & Anne Ter Wal, 2012. "Social capital of venture capitalists and start-up funding," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 835-851, November.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Alexy, O.T. & Block, J.H. & Sandner, P.G. & Ter Wal, A.L.J., 2010. "The Social Capital of Venture Capitalists and Its Impact on the Funding of Start-Up Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-028-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- D. De Clercq & D. P. Dimov, 2004. "Explaining venture capital firms’ syndication behavior: A longitudinal study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/279, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & De Vries, Geertjan, 2010. "Venture capital and the financial crisis: an empirical study across industries and countries," MPRA Paper 20287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Khanin & Kristie Ogilvie & David Leibsohn, 2012. "International entrepreneurship, venture capital networks, and reinvestment decisions," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Petty, Jeffrey S. & Gruber, Marc, 2011. ""In pursuit of the real deal": A longitudinal study of VC decision making," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 172-188, March.
- Cressy, Robert & Munari, Federico & Malipiero, Alessandro, 2007. "Playing to their strengths? Evidence that specialization in the private equity industry confers competitive advantage," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 647-669, September.
- Dimov, Dimo P. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2005. "Human capital theory and venture capital firms: exploring "home runs" and "strike outs"," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-21, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.