The anatomy of a corporate venturing program: Factors influencing success
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 1 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Etienne De Bettignies & Gilles Chemla, 2008.
"Corporate Venturing, Allocation of Talent, and Competition for Star Managers,"
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & Gilles Chemla, 2008. "Corporate Venturing, Allocation of Talent, and Competition for Star Managers," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 505-521, March.
- De Bettignies, Jean-Etienne & Chemla, Gilles, 2006. "Corporate Venturing, allocation of talent, and competition for star managers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/3027, Paris Dauphine University.
- De Bettignies, Jean-Etienne & Chemla, Gilles, 2008. "Corporate Venturing, allocation of talent, and competition for star managers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/985, Paris Dauphine University.
- Sorrentino, Mario & Williams, Mary L., 1995. "Relatedness and corporate venturing: Does it really matter?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 59-73, January.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Hill, Susan A. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2008. "Strategy-organization configurations in corporate venture units: Impact on performance and survival," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 423-444, July.
- Brazeal, Deborah V., 1996. "Managing an entrepreneurial organizational environment : A discriminant analysis of organizational and individual differences between autonomous unit managers and department managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 55-67, January.
- Shrader, Rodney C. & Simon, Mark, 1997. "Corporate versus independent new ventures: Resource, strategy, and performance differences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Yang, Yi & Zahra, Shaker A., 2009. "Corporate venturing and value creation: A review and proposed framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Sapienza, Harry J. & Parhankangas, Annaleena & Autio, Erkko, 2004. "Knowledge relatedness and post-spin-off growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 809-829, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.