Cognition, creativity, and entrepreneurship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 19 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoegl, Martin & Gibbert, Michael & Mazursky, David, 2008. "Financial constraints in innovation projects: When is less more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1382-1391, September.
- Tumasjan, Andranik & Braun, Reiner, 2012. "In the eye of the beholder: How regulatory focus and self-efficacy interact in influencing opportunity recognition," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 622-636.
- Davison, Jane, 2010. "[In]visible [in]tangibles: Visual portraits of the business élite," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 165-183, February.
- Alina Sorgner, 2012. "A Physician With A Soul Of A Cook? Entrepreneurial Personality Across Occupations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Corbett, Andrew C., 2007. "Learning asymmetries and the discovery of entrepreneurial opportunities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 97-118, January.
- Litz, Reginald A., 2010. "Jamming across the generations: Creative intergenerational collaboration in the Marsalis family," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 185-199, December.
- Weitzel, Utz & Urbig, Diemo & Desai, Sameeksha & Sanders, Mark & Acs, Zoltan, 2010. "The good, the bad, and the talented: Entrepreneurial talent and selfish behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 64-81, October.
- Yar, Daniel & Wennberg, Karl & Berglund, Henrik, 2008. "Creativity In Entrepreneurship Education," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2008.
- Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Arts Related Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 295, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ko, Stephen & Butler, John E., 2007. "Creativity: A key link to entrepreneurial behavior," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 365-372.
- Franc Vidic, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Orientation (EO) and Knowledge Creation (KC)," International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR), Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 103-124, September.
- Wu, Cindy & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Neubert, Mitchell J. & Yi, Xiang, 2008. "The influence of leader regulatory focus on employee creativity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 587-602, September.
- Andries, Petra & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2012.
"Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/338133, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Andries, Petra & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2012. "Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ucbasaran, Deniz & Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike, 2009. "The extent and nature of opportunity identification by experienced entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 99-115, March.
- Vaghely, Ivan P. & Julien, Pierre-André, 2010. "Are opportunities recognized or constructed?: An information perspective on entrepreneurial opportunity identification," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Baron, Robert A. & Tang, Jintong, 2011. "The role of entrepreneurs in firm-level innovation: Joint effects of positive affect, creativity, and environmental dynamism," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 49-60, January.
- Verheul, I. & Block, J.H. & Burmeister-Lamp, K. & Thurik, A.R. & Tiemeier, H. & Turturea, R., 2013. "ADHD-like behavior and entrepreneurial intentions," Research Paper ERS-2012-011-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Petrakis, Panagiotis & Kostis, Pantelis, 2012.
"Knowledge and Culture on Entrepreneurship,"
50541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panagiotis E. Petrakis & Pantelis C. Kostis, 2013. "The Effects of Cultural Background and Knowledge Creation on Self-Employment and Entry Density Rates," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 18-32, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.