A survey of the quantitative approaches to country risk analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 8 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Elena Kalotychou, 2004. "Forecasting sovereign default using panel models: A comparative analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 228, Society for Computational Economics.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas, 2002.
"Climate policy induced investments in developing countries: the implications of investment risks,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-68, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andreas Löschel, 2008. "Climate Policy-induced Investments in Developing Countries: The Implications of Investment Risks," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 367-392, 03.
- Kalotychou, Elena & Staikouras, Sotiris K., 2006. "An empirical investigation of the loan concentration risk in Latin America," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 363-384, October.
- Stephen Easton & Duane Rockerbie, 1999. "Does IMF conditionality benefit lenders?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 347-357, June.
- Woller, Gray M. & Phillips, Kerk, 1995. "LDC default probabilities and U.S. commercial banks: An empirical investigation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 333-352.
- Nath, Hiranya K., 2009.
"Country Risk Analysis: A Survey of the Quantitative Methods,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 62(1), pages 69-94.
- Hiranya K. Nath, 2008. "Country Risk Analysis: A Survey of the Quantitative Methods," Working Papers 0804, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Sotiris K. Staikouras, 2005. "Multinational Banks, Credit Risk, and Financial Crises : A Qualitative Response Analysis," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 41(2), pages 82-106, March.
- Jean-Yves Jaffray & Meglena Jeleva, 2011. "How to deal with partially analyzable acts?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 129-149, July.
- Silvia Marchesi, 2001.
"Adoption of an IMF Programme and Debt Rescheduling. An Empirical Analysis,"
Development Working Papers
152, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Marchesi, Silvia, 2003. "Adoption of an IMF programme and debt rescheduling. An empirical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 403-423, April.
- Marchesi, Silvia, 1999. "Adoption of an IMF Programme and Debt Rescheduling. An Empirical Analysis," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 542, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Somerville, R. A. & Taffler, R. J., 1995. "Banker judgement versus formal forecasting models: The case of country risk assessment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 281-297, May.
- Maltritz, Dominik & Molchanov, Alexander, 2014. "Country credit risk determinants with model uncertainty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 224-234.
- Jean-Yves Jaffray & Meglena Jeleva, 2004. "How to deal with partially analyzed acts? A proposal," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Maltritz, Dominik & Molchanov, Alexander, 2013. "Analyzing determinants of bond yield spreads with Bayesian Model Averaging," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5275-5284.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.