Estimating the probability of failure for commercial banks and the banking system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Dabos, 1996. "Crisis Bancaria y Medicion de Riesgo de Default. Metodos y el Caso de los Bancos Cooperativos en Argentina," Working Papers 12, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Jul 1996.
- Klaus Schaeck & Simon Wolfe, 2005. "Identifying "Problem Banks" in the German Co-operative and Savings Bank Sector: An Econometric Analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 44, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Andrew Clare & Richard Priestley, .
"Calculating the probability of failure of the Norwegian banking sector,"
CERF Discussion Paper Series
97-02, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Clare, Andrew & Priestley, Richard, 2002. "Calculating the probability of failure of the Norwegian banking sector," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 21-40, February.
- Fen-May Liou, 2008. "Fraudulent financial reporting detection and business failure prediction models: a comparison," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 650-662, July.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Mare, Davide Salvatore, 2013. "Probability of default and efficiency in cooperative banking," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 30-45.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Keating, Elizabeth K. & Fischer, Mary & Gordon, Teresa P. & Greenlee, Janet, 2005. "Assessing Financial Vulnerability in the Nonprofit Sector," Working Paper Series rwp05-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Oved Yosha, 1995. "Evaluating the Probability of Failure of a Banking Firm," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1108, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hwang, Dar-Yeh & Lee, Cheng F. & Liaw, K. Thomas, 1997. "Forecasting bank failures and deposit insurance premium," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 317-334.
- Raveh, Adi, 2000. "The Greek banking system: Reanalysis of performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 525-534, February.
- Petr Jakubík & Petr Teplý, 2011. "The JT Index as an Indicator of Financial Stability of Corporate Sector," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 157-176.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.