Testing the random walk hypothesis on Swedish stock prices: 1919-1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 17 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Nummelin, 1994. "Risk aversion, multivariate proxies and the behavior of asset returns," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 94-107, Autumn.
- Kim-Leng Goh & Kim-Lian Kok, 2006. "Beating the Random Walk: Intraday Seasonality and Volatility in a Developing Stock Market," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(1), pages 41-59, April.
- Knif, Johan & Pynnonen, Seppo & Luoma, Martti, 1996. "Testing for common autocorrelation features of two scandinavian stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 55-64.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2007. "Behavior of Stock Market Index in the Stock Exchange of Thailand," MPRA Paper 45961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S & Bandi, Kamaiah, 2012. "Variance ratios, structural breaks and nonrandom walk behaviour in the Indian stock returns," MPRA Paper 48710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dat Bue Lock, 2007. "The Taiwan stock market does follow a random walk," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(3), pages 1-8.
- Alexakis C. & Xanthakis E., 2003. "Market Trend, Company Size and Microstructure Characteristics of Intraday Stock Price Formations," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 81-96, January -.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S & Bandi, Kamaiah, 2009. "On the random walk characteristics of stock returns in India," MPRA Paper 46499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolai Bissantz & Verena Steinorth & Daniel Ziggel, 2011. "Stabilität von Diversifikationseffekten im Markowitz-Modell," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 145-157, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.