A contingent claim analysis of a regulated depository institution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barucci, Emilio & Del Viva, Luca, 2012. "Countercyclical contingent capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1688-1709.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Oved Yosha, 1995. "Evaluating the Probability of Failure of a Banking Firm," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1108, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng, 2000. "A contingent claim analysis of a rate-setting financial intermediary," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 375-386, October.
- Dermine, Jean & Lajeri, Fatma, 2001. "Credit risk and the deposit insurance premium: a note," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 497-508.
- Chen, Andrew H. & Hung, Mao-Wei & Mazumdar, Sumon C., 1995. "Loan covenants and corporate debt policy under bank regulations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1419-1436, November.
- Anlong Li & Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian & James B. Thomson, 1995.
"Regulatory taxes, investment and financing decisions for insured banks,"
477, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Anlong Li & Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian & James B. Thomson, 1993. "Regulatory taxes, investment, and financing decision for insured banks," Working Paper 9303, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Hasan , Iftekhar & Sarkar, Sudipto, 2002.
"Banks’ option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Research Discussion Papers
15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Peter Ritchken & James Thomson & Ivilina Popova, 1995. "The changing role of banks and the changing value of deposit guarantees," Working Paper 9502, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Georges Dionne, 2003. "The Foundationsof Banks' Risk Regulation: A Review of Literature," THEMA Working Papers 2003-46, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2008. "Bank capital regulation in a barrier option framework," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1677-1686, August.
- Jin-Chuan, Duan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W., 1995. "Deposit insurance and bank interest rate risk: Pricing and regulatory implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1091-1108, September.
- Alistair Milne & A Elizabeth Whalley, 1999. "Bank capital and risk taking," Bank of England working papers 90, Bank of England.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.