Bank lending and initial public offerings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiming Hu & Siqi Li & Thomas W. Lin & Shilei Xie, 2011. "Large creditors and corporate governance: the case of Chinese banks," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 332-367, November.
- Low, Soo-Wah & Glorfeld, Louis & Hearth, Douglas & Rimbey, James N., 2001. "The link between bank monitoring and corporate dividend policy: The case of dividend omissions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2069-2087, November.
- Cao Melanie & Shouyong Shi, 2002.
"Signalling in the Internet Craze of Initial Public Offerings,"
shouyong-02-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Cao, Melanie & Shi, Shouyong, 2006. "Signaling in the Internet craze of initial public offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 818-833, September.
- Alvarez, Susana & Arrondo, Rubén, 2010. "The influence of the underwriting syndicate on the valuation of Spanish initial public offerings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 223-238.
- Kenneth A. Carow & Edward J. Kane, 2001.
"Event-Study Evidence of the Value of Relaxing Longstanding Regulatory Restraints on Banks, 1970-2000,"
NBER Working Papers
8594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Kane, Edward J., 2002. "Event-study evidence of the value of relaxing long-standing regulatory restraints on banks, 1970-2000," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 439-463.
- Ozkan, Aydin & Ozkan, Neslihan, 2004. "Corporate cash holdings: An empirical investigation of UK companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2103-2134, September.
- Mathieu, Robert & Robb, Sean & Zhang, Ping, 2006. "Leadership structure and the value of debt contracts: Evidence from the Canadian market," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 119-140.
- Andre, P. & Mathieu, R. & Zhang, P., 2001. "A note on: Capital adequacy and the information content of term loans and lines of credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 431-444, February.
- Mitchell Berlin, 1996. "For better and for worse: three lending relationships," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-12.
- Farinos, Jose E. & Garcia, C. Jose & Ibanez, Ana Ma, 2007. "Operating and stock market performance of state-owned enterprise privatizations: The Spanish experience," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 367-389.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Victor Gonzalez, 1997. "La valoración por el mercado de capitales español de la financiación bancaria y de las emisiones de obligaciones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(1), pages 111-128, January.
- Jones, Steven L. & Megginson, William L. & Nash, Robert C. & Netter, Jeffry M., 1999. "Share issue privatizations as financial means to political and economic ends," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 217-253, August.
- Liu, Yang & Yang, J. Jimmy, 2011. "Private debt, unused credit lines, and seasoned equity offerings," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 376-388.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.