Overreaction in the Spanish equity market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan & Nistor, Costel, 2012. "Reactions of the capital markets to the shocks before and during the global crisis," MPRA Paper 41540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2012.
- Mengoli, Stefano, 2004. "On the source of contrarian and momentum strategies in the Italian equity market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 301-331.
- Lasfer, M. Ameziane & Melnik, Arie & Thomas, Dylan C., 2003. "Short-term reaction of stock markets in stressful circumstances," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1959-1977, October.
- Fung, Alexander Kwok-Wah, 1999. "Overreaction in the Hong Kong stock market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 223-230.
- Soner AKKOC & Nasif OZKAN, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation of the Uncertain Information Hypothesis: Evidence From Borsa Istanbul," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 7(2), pages 101-119.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2008.
"Sur-réaction sur le marché tunisien des actions : une investigation empirique
[Overreaction on the Tunisian stock market: an empirical test]," MPRA Paper 26751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daske, Stefan, 2002. "Winner-Loser-Effekte am deutschen Aktienmarkt," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,87, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Bowman, Robert G. & Iverson, David, 1998. "Short-run overreaction in the New Zealand stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 475-491, November.
- Lobe, Sebastian & Rieks, Johannes, 2011. "Short-term market overreaction on the Frankfurt stock exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 113-123, May.
- Ushad Agathee Subadar & Muhammad Anas Hossenbaccus A.R., 2010. "Profitability of Contrarian Strategies: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Mauritius," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.