Overreaction in the Spanish equity market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2008.
"Sur-réaction sur le marché tunisien des actions : une investigation empirique
[Overreaction on the Tunisian stock market: an empirical test]," MPRA Paper 26751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan & Nistor, Costel, 2012. "Reactions of the capital markets to the shocks before and during the global crisis," MPRA Paper 41540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2012.
- Daske, Stefan, 2002. "Winner-Loser-Effekte am deutschen Aktienmarkt," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,87, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lobe, Sebastian & Rieks, Johannes, 2011. "Short-term market overreaction on the Frankfurt stock exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 113-123, May.
- Mengoli, Stefano, 2004. "On the source of contrarian and momentum strategies in the Italian equity market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 301-331.
- Fung, Alexander Kwok-Wah, 1999. "Overreaction in the Hong Kong stock market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 223-230.
- Gülin Vardar & Berna Okan, 2008. "Short Term Overreaction Effect: Evidence on the Turkish Stock Market," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 155-165 Izmir University of Economics.
- Lasfer, M. Ameziane & Melnik, Arie & Thomas, Dylan C., 2003. "Short-term reaction of stock markets in stressful circumstances," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1959-1977, October.
- Bowman, Robert G. & Iverson, David, 1998. "Short-run overreaction in the New Zealand stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 475-491, November.
- Ushad Agathee Subadar & Muhammad Anas Hossenbaccus A.R., 2010. "Profitability of Contrarian Strategies: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Mauritius," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(2).
- Mohamed Ali Trabelsi, 2010. "Overreaction and portfolio-selection strategies in the Tunisian stock market," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 310-322, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.