An analysis of transactions data for the Toronto Stock Exchange : Return patterns and end-of-the-day effect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Vanthuan & Phengpis, Chanwit, 2009. "An analysis of the opening mechanisms of Exchange Traded Fund markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 562-577, May.
- Çankaya, Serkan & Ulusoy, Veysel & Eken, Hasan/M., 2011. "The Behavior of Istanbul Stock Exchange Market: An Intraday Volatility/Return Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 43656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert A. Schwartz, 1995.
"Equity Trading Practices and Market Structure: Assessing Asset Managers' Demand for Immediacy,"
95-08, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert A. Schwartz,, . "Equity Trading Practices and Market Structure: Assessing Asset Managers' Demand for Immediacy," Financial Networks 9508, Economics of Networks.
- Deb, Pragyan & Koo, Bonsoo & Liu, Zijun, 2014. "Competition, premature trading and excess volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 178-193.
- Liu, Yu-Jane, 1997. "Periodic market closure and order imbalances," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 95-111.
- Köksal, Bülent, 2012. "An Analysis of Intraday Patterns and Liquidity on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 35968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ligon, James A. & Liu, Hao-Chen, 2013. "The relation of trade size and price contribution in a traditional foreign exchange brokered market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1024-1045.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.