Deposit rates, credit rates and bank capital : The Klein-Monti Model Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 10 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2011. "ALM practices, multiple uncertainty and monopolistic behavior: A microeconomic study of banking decisions," MPRA Paper 32873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Holtemöller, 2003. "Money Stock, Monetary Base and Bank Behavior in Germany, Geldmenge, Geldbasis und Bankenverhalten in Deutschland," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 223(3), pages 257-278, May.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1994. "Insolvency costs and incomplete information in commercial banks: Implications for financial reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 616, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Mojon, Benoît & Valla, Natacha, 2005. "Term structure and the sluggishness of retail bank interest rates in euro area countries," Working Paper Series 0518, European Central Bank.
- Stanhouse, Bryan & Ingram, Matthew, 2007. "A computational approach to the optimal structure of bank input prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 439-453, February.
- Gual, Jordi, 1999. "Deregulation, integration and market structure in European banking," IESE Research Papers D/397, IESE Business School.
- Antonio Ruiz-Porras, 2008.
"Los beneficios del liderazgo en el mercado de depositos bancarios: una comparacion entre Cournot y Stackelberg,"
EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios,
Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 4(2), pages 79-105, Enero-Jun.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008.
"Los beneficios del liderazgo en el mercado de depósitos bancarios: Una comparación entre Cournot y Stackelberg
[The benefits of leadership in the banking deposit market: A comparison between Cour," MPRA Paper 11351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008. "Los beneficios del liderazgo en el mercado de depósitos bancarios: Una comparación entre Cournot y Stackelberg
- Toolsema, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, L., 1999.
"Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market,"
99E49, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Toolsema-Veldman, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1999. "Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market," CCSO Working Papers 199909, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Fanti, Luciano, 2014. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 340-349.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2008. "Financial Performance Of Small Business Loans: Indirect Evidence," CAMA Working Papers 2008-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pausch, Thilo, 2013. "Risk Sensitivity of Banks, Interbank Markets and the Effects of Liquidity Regulation," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79702, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2002. "Retail bank interest rate pass-through: new evidence at the euro area level," Working Paper Series 0136, European Central Bank.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1995. "Bank behavior and bad loans: Implications for reforms in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 679, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2002. "Money and banks: Some theory and empirical evidence for Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,17, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Imbierowicz, Björn & Rauch, Christian, 2014. "The relationship between liquidity risk and credit risk in banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 242-256.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Taxation of banks: A theoretical framework," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 525.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gabe J. de Bondt, 2005. "Interest Rate Pass-Through: Empirical Results for the Euro Area," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(1), pages 37-78, 02.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "The dynamics of a banking duopoly with capital regulations," Discussion Papers 2012/151, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Gual, Jordi, 1999. "Deregulation, Integration and Market Structure in European Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 2288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.