Foreign capital, unemployment and national welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 4 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2010.
"FDI in Agricultural Land, Welfare and Unemployment in a Developing Economy,"
23488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2010. "FDI in agricultural land, welfare and unemployment in a developing economy," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 229-239, December.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005.
"Foreign Capital Inflow, Non-Traded Intermediary, Urban Unemployment And Welfare In A Small Open Economy: A Theoretical Analysis,"
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2001. "Foreign Capital Inflow, Non-traded Intermediary, Urban Unemployment, and Welfare in a Small Open Economy: A Theoretical Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 225-235.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri & Ujjaini Mukherjee, 2005.
"Removal Of Protectionism, Foreign Investment And Welfare In A Model Of Informal Sector,"
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Mukherjee, Ujjaini, 2002. "Removal of protectionism, foreign investment and welfare in a model of informal sector," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 101-116, January.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2001. "Foreign Capital Inflow, Technology Transfer, and National Income," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 49-56.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Pollution And Welfare In The Presence Of Informal Sector: Is There Any Trade-Off?," Others 0510012, EconWPA.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2011.
"Revisiting the Apparent Paradox: Foreign Capital Inflow, Welfare Amelioration and ‘Jobless Growth’ with Agricultural Dualism and Non-traded Intermediate Input,"
33410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2012. "Revisiting the Apparent Paradox: Foreign Capital Inflow, Welfare Amelioration and ‘Jobless Growth’ with Agricultural Dualism and Non-traded Intermediate Input," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 123-133.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2009. "Foreign Capital, National Welfare and Unemployment in a Fair Wage Model," MPRA Paper 18005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005.
"Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism,"
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007. "Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.