Fair-value accounting: A cautionary tale from Enron
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paweł Mielcarz & Paweł Wnuczak, 2011. "DCF Fair Value Valuation, Excessive Assetes and Hidden Inefficiencies," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(4), December.
- Nino Serdarevic, 2012. "Constructing Accounting Uncertainity Estimates Variable," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 8(3), pages 62-75, October.
- Sanders Shaffer, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of fair value accounting on financial institutions: implications for accounting standards setting and bank supervision," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- William L. Smith & David M. Boje & Kevin D. Melendrez, 2010. "The financial crisis and mark-to-market accounting: An analysis of cascading media rhetoric and storytelling," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 281-303, August.
- Ilanit Gavious & Dafna Schwartz, 2009. "The Valuation Implications of Sales Growth in Start-up Ventures," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 13(2), pages 1-24, Fall.
- Dana Dvořáková, 2011. "Fair Value Measurement in Financial Reporting," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 60-75.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.