The determinants of Internet financial reporting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 21 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4-5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Oxibar, 2010. "Communication Financiere Sur Les Sites Internet Des Groupes Cotes Francais," Post-Print hal-00479489, HAL.
- Debreceny, Roger & Rahman, Asheq, 2005. "Firm-specific determinants of continuous corporate disclosures," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 249-278.
- Spanos, Loukas & Mylonakis, John, 2006. "Internet corporate reporting in Greece," MPRA Paper 42997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bojan Đorđević & Mira Đorđević & Dragiša Stanujkić, 2012. "Investor Relations On The Internet: Analysis Of Companies On The Serbian Stock Market," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 57(193), pages 113-136, April- Ju.
- Rahman, Asheq Razaur & Tay, Teck Meng & Ong, Beng Teck & Cai, Shiyun, 2007. "Quarterly reporting in a voluntary disclosure environment: Its benefits, drawbacks and determinants," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 416-442, December.
- Ivica Pervan, 2006. "Voluntary financial reporting on the internet – analysis of the practice of Croatian and Slovene listed joint stock companies," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 30(1), pages 1-27.
- Ivica Pervan, 2009. "Trends of Voluntary Internet Reporting in Croatia: Analysis for the Period 2005 - 2007," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 5, pages 617-625.
- García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & Rodríguez-Ariza, Lázaro & Frías-Aceituno, José-Valeriano, 2013. "The cultural system and integrated reporting," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 828-838.
- Hadrian Gery Djajadikerta & Terri Trireksani, 2012. "Corporate social and environmental disclosure by Indonesian listed companies on their corporate web sites," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 21-36.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan Author_Email: & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-462, Conference Master Resources.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 157-173, July.
- Saloua Jouini, 2007. "Les facteurs déterminants et les caractéristiques de la stratégie des entreprises en matière de communication financière sur leur site Web," Post-Print halshs-00543232, HAL.
- Jose-Manuel Prado-Lorenzo & Isabel-Maria Garcia-Sanchez, 2010. "The Role of the Board of Directors in Disseminating Relevant Information on Greenhouse Gases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 391-424, December.
- Dutta, Probal & Bose, Sudipta, 2007. "Web-based Corporate Reporting in Bangladesh:An Exploratory Study," MPRA Paper 7915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarra Elleuch Hamza & Mouna Ben Ahmed Hedrich, 2008. "Les déterminants de la divulgation des informations financières via Internet adoptée par les entreprises tunisiennes : une démarche qualitative et quantitative," Post-Print halshs-00524888, HAL.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan Author_Email: email@example.com & Prof. Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "Malaysian Academics’ Perceptions Of Internet Financial Reporting," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-024-163, Conference Master Resources.
- Turel, Asli, 2010. "The Expectation Gap in Internet Financial Reporting: Evidence from an Emerging Capital Market," MPRA Paper 29800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.