Identifying unexpected accruals: a comparison of current approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 19 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4-5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Farinha & Luis Filipe Viana, 2006. "Board structure and modified audit opinions: the case of the Portuguese Stock Exchange," CEF.UP Working Papers 0609, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- José A. C. Moreira & Peter F. Pope, 2007. "Piecewise Linear Accrual Models: do they really control for the asymmetric recognition of gains and losses?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0703, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- A. Szczesny & A. Lenk & T. Huang, 2008. "Substitution, availability and preferences in earnings management: empirical evidence from China," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 129-160, July.
- Jinhan Pae, 2005. "Expected Accrual Models: The Impact of Operating Cash Flows and Reversals of Accruals," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 5-22, January.
- José António Moreira & Peter F. Pope, 2006. "Unequal Impact of Conservatism on Accrual Measures and Drivers: Implications for the Specification of Accrual Models," CEF.UP Working Papers 0604, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Arnedo, Laura & Lizarraga, Fermin & Sanchez, Santiago, 2007. "Does public/private status affect the level of earnings management in code-law contexts outside the United States? A study based on the Spanish case," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 305-328.
- Wendy Heltzer, 2011. "The asymmetric relationship between corporate environmental responsibility and earnings management: Evidence from the United States," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 65-88, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.