Firm-specific determinants of the comprehensiveness of mandatory disclosure in the corporate annual reports of firms listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenice Prather-Kinsey & Gary Meek, 2004. "The effect of revised IAS 14 on segment reporting by IAS companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 213-234.
- Beretta, Sergio & Bozzolan, Saverio, 2004. "A framework for the analysis of firm risk communication," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 265-288.
- Xiao, Zezhong, 1999. "Corporate disclosures made by Chinese listed companies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 349-373, 08.
- Greg Tower & Kelly Anh Vu & Glennda Scully, 2011. "Corporate communication for Vietnamese listed firms," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 125-146, September.
- Al-Shammari, Bader & Brown, Philip & Tarca, Ann, 2008. "An investigation of compliance with international accounting standards by listed companies in the Gulf Co-Operation Council member states," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 425-447, December.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006.
"Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange,"
FEP Working Papers
209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007. "Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Akhtaruddin, M., 2005. "Corporate mandatory disclosure practices in Bangladesh," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 399-422.
- Street, Donna L. & Bryant, Stephanie M., 2000. "Disclosure Level and Compliance with IASs: A Comparison of Companies With and Without U.S. Listings and Filings," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 305-329, 09.
- Jaggi, Bikki & Low, Pek Yee, 2000. "Impact of Culture, Market Forces, and Legal System on Financial Disclosures," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 495-519, 010.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 798, HEC Paris.
- Owusu-Ansah, Stephen, 1998. "The impact of corporate attribites on the extent of mandatory disclosure and reporting by listed companies in Zimbabwe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 605-631.
- Faisal S. Alanezi & Mishari M. Alfaraih & Eyad A. Alrashaid & Saad S. Albolushi, 2012. "Dual/joint auditors and the level of compliance with international financial reporting standards (IFRS-required disclosure): The case of financial institutions in Kuwait," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 109-129, August.
- Gordon, Irene M. & Hrazdil, Karel & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Corporate governance in publicly traded small firms: A study of Canadian venture exchange companies," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 583-591.
- Tan, Chyi Woan & Tower, Greg & Hancock, Phil & Taplin, Ross, 2002. "Empires of the sky: determinants of global airlines' accounting-policy choices," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 277-299.
- Chau, Gerald K. & Gray, Sidney J., 2002. "Ownership structure and corporate voluntary disclosure in Hong Kong and Singapore," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 247-265.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Elisabeth Walliser, 2012. "Why firms listed on an unregulated financial market comply voluntarily with IFRS: An empirical analysis with French data," Post-Print hal-00690935, HAL.
- Hodgdon, Christopher & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & Adhikari, Ajay & Harless, David W., 2009. "Compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and auditor choice: New evidence on the importance of the statutory audit," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 33-55, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.