Association between accounting performance measures and stock prices : A test of the life cycle hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrdad Salehi & Hashem Valipour & Javad Moradi, 2013. "Moderating Effect on The Relationship Between A Companies’s Life Cycle and the Relevance of Accounting Practices Intangible Assets," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1096-1109, August.
- Hiu Lam Choy, 2012. "Assessing earnings management flexibility," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 340-376.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Gerald Lobo & Emad Mohammad, 2009. "Are Stock Options Grants to CEOs of Stagnant Firms Fair and Justified?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 137-155, November.
- Gul, Ferdinand A. & Fung, Simon Yu Kit & Jaggi, Bikki, 2009. "Earnings quality: Some evidence on the role of auditor tenure and auditors' industry expertise," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 265-287, June.
- Murhadi, Werner-Ria, 2008. "Study On Dividend Policy: Antecedent and Its Impact On Share Price," MPRA Paper 25596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.