Association between accounting performance measures and stock prices : A test of the life cycle hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Eli & Lev, Baruch, 1996. "Value-relevance of nonfinancial information: The wireless communications industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 3-30, October.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Li, Ming-Yuan Leon, 2012. "Diversification and risk-adjusted performance: A quantile regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2157-2173.
- Murhadi, Werner-Ria, 2008. "Study On Dividend Policy: Antecedent and Its Impact On Share Price," MPRA Paper 25596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gul, Ferdinand A. & Fung, Simon Yu Kit & Jaggi, Bikki, 2009. "Earnings quality: Some evidence on the role of auditor tenure and auditors' industry expertise," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 265-287, June.
- Hiu Lam Choy, 2012. "Assessing earnings management flexibility," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(4), pages 340-376.
- Trecartin, Ralph Jr., 2001. "The reliability of the book-to-market ratio as a risk proxy," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 361-373, 00.
- Ali Abedalqader Al-Thuneibat & Ream Tawfiq Ibrahim Al Issa & Rana Ahmad Ata Baker, 2011. "Do audit tenure and firm size contribute to audit quality?: Empirical evidence from Jordan," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 317-334, May.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Gerald Lobo & Emad Mohammad, 2009. "Are Stock Options Grants to CEOs of Stagnant Firms Fair and Justified?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 137-155, November.
- Mehrdad Salehi & Hashem Valipour & Javad Moradi, 2013. "Moderating Effect on The Relationship Between A Companies’s Life Cycle and the Relevance of Accounting Practices Intangible Assets," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1096-1109, August.
- Zhi Da & Ravi Jagannathan & Jianfeng Shen, 2012. "Building Castles in the Air: Evidence from Industry IPO Waves," NBER Working Papers 18555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahsan Habib, 2010. "Value relevance of alternative accounting performance measures: Australian evidence," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 190-212, September.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Laarni Bulan & Zhipeng Yan, 2010. "Firm Maturity and the Pecking Order Theory," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(3), pages 179-200, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.