Empirical assessment of the impact of auditor quality on the valuation of new issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guenther, David A. & Willenborg, Michael, 1999. "Capital gains tax rates and the cost of capital for small business: evidence from the IPO market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 385-408, September.
- Lennox, Clive & Pittman, Jeffrey, 2010. "Auditing the auditors: Evidence on the recent reforms to the external monitoring of audit firms," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 84-103, February.
- van der Goot, Tjalling, 2003. "Risk, the quality of intermediaries and legal liability in The Netherlands IPO market," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 121-140, June.
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- Pittman, Jeffrey A. & Fortin, Steve, 2004. "Auditor choice and the cost of debt capital for newly public firms," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 113-136, February.
- David Hirshleifer & Siew Hong Teoh, 2003.
"Herd Behaviour and Cascading in Capital Markets: a Review and Synthesis,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 25-66.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2001. "Herd Behavior and Cascading in Capital Markets: A Review and Synthesis," MPRA Paper 5186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Clement K. & Wang, Kangmao & Lu, Qing, 2003. "Effects of venture capitalists' participation in listed companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 2015-2034, October.
- María Consuelo Pucheta & Mondher Fakhfakh, 2005. "The Measurement Of Compliance With International Isa700: The Case Of Audit Reports Published By The Big Accounting Firms In Tunisia," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nahata, Rajarishi, 2008. "Venture capital reputation and investment performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 127-151, November.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2008.
"Thought and Behavior Contagion in Capital Markets,"
9164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yves Mard, 2005. "Vers Une Information Comptable Plus Transparente : L'Apport Des Recherches Portant Sur La Gestion Des Résultats Comptables," Post-Print halshs-00581229, HAL.
- Firth, Michael & Liau-Tan, Chee Keng, 1997. "Signalling models and the valuation of new issues: An examination of IPOs in Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 511-526, December.
- Deumes, Rogier, 2008. "Corproate risk reporting: a content analysis of narrative risk disclosures in prospectuses," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19783, Maastricht University.
- Julien Bilodeau & Idir Cherief & Réal Labelle & Franck Missonier-Piera, 2005. "Les Caracteristiques Des Contrats De Dette Et Les Clauses Restrictives Comptables : Quels Liens ?," Post-Print halshs-00581130, HAL.
- Aharony, Joseph & Falk, Haim & Lin, Chan-Jane, 1996. "Changes in ownership structure and the value of the firm: The case of mutual-to-stock converting thrift institutions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 301-316, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.