Accounting and the theory of the firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone Moriconi, 2012.
"Taxation and Incomplete Contracts,"
DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi
itemq1263, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Richardson, Alan J. & Kilfoyle, Eksa, 2009. "Accounting in markets, hierarchies and networks: The role of accounting in the transnational governance of postal transactions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 939-956, November.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration under Asymmetric Information,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 0203EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Belderbos, Rene & Gilsing, Victor & Jacob, Jojo, 2011. "Technology alliances in emerging economies: Persistence and interrelation in European firms' alliance formation," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 026, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1997.
"Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization,"
DRUID Working Papers
97-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Langlois, Richard N & Foss, Nicolai J, 1999. "Capabilities and Governance: The Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 201-18.
- Richard N. Langlois & Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Capabilities and Governance the Rebirth of Production in the Theory of Economic Organization," Working papers 1996-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando & Diaz, Natalia, 2012.
"Costos de transaccion, externalidades e innovación
[Transaction costs, externalities and innovation]," MPRA Paper 35864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takatera, Sadao & Sawabe, Norio, 2000. "Time and space in income accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 787-798, November.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2002.
"Variation sur le thème:"À la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise","
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 5(3), pages 5-68, September.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2001. "Variation sur le thème 'A la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise'," Working Papers FARGO 011201, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance), revised Jul 2002.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996.
"Capabilities and the Theory of the Firm,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 77(1), pages 7-28.
- Gavin C Reid & Julia A Smith, 1999. "Information System Development in the Small Firm: tests of contingency, agency and markets & hierarchies approaches," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9905, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Y. Biondi & P. Giannoccolo & A. Reberioux, 2010. "Financial disclosure and the Board: A case for non-independent directors," Working Papers 689, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.