An analysis of stock price reaction to management change in distressed firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Gregory W. & Hartzell, Jay C., 2001. "Market reaction to public information: The atypical case of the Boston Celtics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 333-370, May.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2012.
"Does CEO turnover matter in China? Evidence from the stock market,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
21/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Does CEO turnover matter in China? Evidence from the stock market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 27-42.
- Mian, Shehzad, 2001. "On the choice and replacement of chief financial officers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 143-175, April.
- Matthew C. Clayton & Jay C. Hartzell & Joshua Rosenberg, 2005.
"The Impact of CEO Turnover on Equity Volatility,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1779-1808, September.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "The Effects of Managerial Turnover: Evidence from Coach Dismissals in Italian Soccer Teams," MPRA Paper 11030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andres Giraldo & Juan Mendoza & AndrÃ©s Rosas & Dayana Tellez, 2013. "Managerial Turnover: Coach Dismissals and Team Performance in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÃA 011054, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÃ.
- Audas, Rick & Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John, 2002. "The impact of managerial change on team performance in professional sports," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 633-650.
- Bernile, Gennaro & Jarrell, Gregg A., 2009. "The impact of the options backdating scandal on shareholders," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(1-2), pages 2-26, March.
- Bradai Houda, 2008. "Détresse Financière et restructurations des structures de Gouvernance : Une Analyse de Survie," Post-Print halshs-00522403, HAL.
- G. Stacy Sirmans & H. Swint Friday & Russell M. Price, 2006. "Do Management Changes Matter? An Empirical Investigation of REIT Performance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(2), pages 131-148.
- Adams, John C. & Mansi, Sattar A., 2009. "CEO turnover and bondholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 522-533, March.
- Huson, Mark R. & Malatesta, Paul H. & Parrino, Robert, 2004. "Managerial succession and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 237-275, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.