Efficiency in legal transplants: An essay in Comparative Law and Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loeper, Antoine, 2011. "Coordination in heterogeneous federal systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 900-912.
- Nuno Garoupa & Anthony Ogus, 2006.
"A Strategic Interpretation of Legal Transplants,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 339-363, 06.
- Bertrand Crettez & RÃ©gis Deloche, 2006. "On the unification of legal rules in the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 203-214, May.
- Joseph A. McCAHERY & Erik P.M. VERMEULEN & HISATAKE Masato & SAITO Jun, 2007. "Traditional and Innovative Approaches to Legal Reform: 'The New Company Law'," Discussion papers 07033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:dgr:umamet:2002027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kanning, Arnald J., 2008.
"Harmonization of private law on a global level,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 256-262, December.
- Carla Millar & Chong-Ju Choi & Philip Cheng, 2009. "Co-Evolution: Law and Institutions in International Ethics Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 455-462, July.
- Juergen Backhaus & Alberto Cassone & Giovanni Ramello, 2011. "The law and economics of class actions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 165-168, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.