Whole-life insurance lapse rates and the emergency fund hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eling, Martin & Kochanski, Michael, 2012.
"Research on Lapse in Life Insurance – What Has Been Done and What Needs to Be Done?,"
Working Papers on Finance
1224, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Martin Eling & Michael Kochanski, 2013. "Research on lapse in life insurance: what has been done and what needs to be done?," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 392-413, July.
- Kochanski, Michael, 2010. "Solvency capital requirement for German unit-linked insurance products," German Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR), University of Cologne, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, vol. 6(2), pages 33-70.
- J. François Outreville, 2011. "The relationship between insurance growth and economic development - 80 empirical papers for a review of the literature," ICER Working Papers 12-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Tsai, Chenghsien & Kuo, Weiyu & Chen, Wei-Kuang, 2002. "Early surrender and the distribution of policy reserves," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 429-445, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.