A gamma-minimax result in credibility theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Schmidt, 2012. "Loss prediction based on run-off triangles," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 265-310, June.
- .Fernández Huerga, E., 2004. "Causas de la utilización del empleo temporal y la subcontratación: Análisis empírico de las industrias extractivas en León," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 371 (30 pÃ¡, Agosto.
- A.Hernández-Bastida & J. M. Pérez–Sánchez & E. Gómez-Deniz, 2007. "Bayesian Analysis Of The Compound Collective Model: The Net Premium Principle With Exponential Poisson And Gamma–Gamma Distributions," FEG Working Paper Series 07/03, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- A.Hernández-Bastida & M.P. Fernández-Sánchez & E. Gómez-Deniz, 2007. "Bayesian Analysis Of The Compound Collective Model; The Variance Premium Principle With Exponential Poisson And Gamma-Gamma Distributions," FEG Working Paper Series 07/02, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Gómez Déniz, E. & Hernández Bastida, A. & Vázquez Polo, F.J., 1998. "Un Análisis de Sensibilidad del Proceso de Tarificación en los Seguros Generales," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 9, pages 19-34, Junio.
- Gómez Déniz, E. & Pérez Sánchez, J. M., 2001. "Fijación de primas de seguros bajo técnicas de robustez bayesiana," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 19, pages 5-20, Diciembre.
- Gomez-Deniz, E. & Hernandez-Bastida, A. & Vazquez-Polo, F. J., 1999. "The Esscher premium principle in risk theory: a Bayesian sensitivity study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 387-395, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.