Some results on ruin probabilities in a two-dimensional risk model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dhaene, J. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1997. "On the dependency of risks in the individual life model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 243-253, May.
- Goovaerts, M. J. & Dhaene, J., 1996. "The compound Poisson approximation for a portfolio of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 81-85, May.
- Ambagaspitiya, Rohana S., 1999. "On the distributions of two classes of correlated aggregate claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 301-308, May.
- Denuit, M. & Genest, C. & Marceau, E., 1999. "Stochastic bounds on sums of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-104, September.
- Hu, Taizhong & Wu, Zhiqiang, 1999. "On dependence of risks and stop-loss premiums," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 323-332, May.
- Dhaene, Jan & Denuit, Michel, 1999. "The safest dependence structure among risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 11-21, September.
- Muller, Alfred, 1997. "Stop-loss order for portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-223, December.
- Bäuerle, Nicole & Blatter, Anja, 2011. "Optimal control and dependence modeling of insurance portfolios with Lévy dynamics," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 398-405, May.
- Shen, Xinmei & Zhang, Yi, 2013. "Ruin probabilities of a two-dimensional risk model with dependent risks of heavy tail," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(7), pages 1787-1799.
- Stanislaw Heilpern, 2009. "Probability of ruin for a dependent, two-dimensional poisson process," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 77-90.
- Cai, Jun & Li, Haijun, 2005. "Multivariate risk model of phase type," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 137-152, April.
- Cai, Jun & Li, Haijun, 2007. "Dependence properties and bounds for ruin probabilities in multivariate compound risk models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 757-773, April.
- Irmina Czarna & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2009. "De Finetti's dividend problem and impulse control for a two-dimensional insurance risk process," Papers 0906.2100, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- Li, Junhai & Liu, Zaiming & Tang, Qihe, 2007. "On the ruin probabilities of a bidimensional perturbed risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 185-195, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.