A synthesis of risk measures for capital adequacy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen, 2009. "Real World Pricing of Long Term Contracts," Research Paper Series 262, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Tan, Ken Seng & Weng, Chengguo & Zhang, Yi, 2011. "Optimality of general reinsurance contracts under CTE risk measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 175-187, September.
- Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng & Wang, Ruodu & Yang, Jingping, 2012. "Jackknife empirical likelihood method for some risk measures and related quantities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 142-150.
- Zhu, Li & Li, Haijun, 2012. "Tail distortion risk and its asymptotic analysis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-121.
- R. Mark Reesor & Don L. McLeish, 2002. "Risk, Entropy, and the Transformation of Distributions," Working Papers 02-11, Bank of Canada.
- Marta Cardin & Graziella Pacelli, 2006. "On the characterization of convex premium principles," Working Papers 142, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Barbarin, Jerome & Devolder, Pierre, 2005. "Risk measure and fair valuation of an investment guarantee in life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 297-323, October.
- Kaluszka, Marek, 2005. "Optimal reinsurance under convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 375-398, June.
- Marta Cardin & Graziella Pacelli, 2005. "On characterization of a class of convex operators for pricing insurance risks," Game Theory and Information 0511011, EconWPA.
- Jones, Bruce L. & Puri, Madan L. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2006. "Testing hypotheses about the equality of several risk measure values with applications in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 253-270, April.
- Gzyl, Henryk & Mayoral, Silvia, 2008.
"Determination of risk pricing measures from market prices of risk,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 437-443, December.
- Henryk Gzyl & Silvia Mayoral, . "Determination of Risk Pricing Measures from Market Prices of Risk," Faculty Working Papers 03/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Jacques, Sébastien & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf, 2011. "Synthetizing a debt guarantee: Super-replication versus utility approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Jones, Bruce L. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2007. "Risk measures, distortion parameters, and their empirical estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 279-297, September.
- Leitner, Johannes, 2005. "Dilatation monotonous Choquet integrals," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 994-1006, December.
- Choo, Weihao & de Jong, Piet, 2009. "Loss reserving using loss aversion functions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 271-277, October.
- Komelj, Janez & Perman, Mihael, 2010. "Joint characteristic functions construction via copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 137-143, October.
- Dilip mookerhjee, 2005. "New Directions in Development Economics: Theory or Empirics? - Is There Too Little Theory in Development Economics?," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-028, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mazzoleni, Piera, 2004. "Risk measures and return performance: A critical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 268-275, June.
- Gatzert, Nadine, 2008. "Asset management and surplus distribution strategies in life insurance: An examination with respect to risk pricing and risk measurement," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 839-849, April.
- Eling, Martin & Gatzert, Nadine & Schmeiser, Hato, 2009. "Minimum standards for investment performance: A new perspective on non-life insurer solvency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 113-122, August.
- El Ghourabi, Mohamed & Francq, Christian & Telmoudi, Fedya, 2013. "Consistent estimation of the Value-at-Risk when the error distribution of the volatility model is misspecified," MPRA Paper 51150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Windcliff, H. & Forsyth, P. A. & Vetzal, K. R., 2001. "Valuation of segregated funds: shout options with maturity extensions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-21, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.