Consumer-benefited cartels under strategic capital investment competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 7 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Morita, Hodaka, 2012. "Competitor collaboration and product distinctiveness," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 137-152.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2002. "Advantageous or Disadvantageous Semi-collusion Licensing in a Vertically Separated Industry," Industrial Organization 0211006, EconWPA.
- Steen, F & Sorgard, L, 1996.
"Semicollusion in the Norwegian Cement Market,"
10/96, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Tuinstra Jan & in ’t Veld Daan L., 2013.
"Market-Induced Rationalization and Welfare-Enhancing Cartels,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 189-202, October.
- In `t Veld, D. & Tuinstra, J., 2012. "Market-Induced Rationalization and Welfare Enhancing Cartels," CeNDEF Working Papers 12-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hongbin Cai & Uday Rajan, 2005. "Incentive Compatible Collusion and Investment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 37-52, May.
- Vesala, Jukka, 1998. "Technological Transformation and Nonbank Competition in a Model of Retail Banking Oligopoly," Research Discussion Papers 8/1998, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.