Vertical integration by means of shareholding interlocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 7 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyberg, Sten, 1995. "Reciprocal shareholding and takeover deterrence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 355-372, September.
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Shaffer, Greg, 2010.
"Mergers and Partial Ownership,"
2010/15, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Oystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind & Greg Shaffer, 2010. "Mergers and Partial Ownership," CESifo Working Paper Series 2912, CESifo Group Munich.
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Shaffer, Greg, 2010. "Mergers and Partial Ownership," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Nikos Nikiforakis & Hans-Theo Normann, 2005.
"Vertical Cross-Shareholding Theory and Experimental Evidence,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2005-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Guth, Werner & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2007. "Vertical cross-shareholding: Theory and experimental evidence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 69-89, February.
- Rick Harbaugh, 2001. "Equity Stakes and Hold-up Problems," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-31, Claremont Colleges.
- repec:hal:cepnwp:hal-00842582 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00143911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greenlee, Patrick & Raskovich, Alexander, 2006. "Partial vertical ownership," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1017-1041, May.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00842582 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Smid, Bert & Volkerink, Bjorn, 2000. "Horizontal integration in the Dutch financial sector," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1223-1242, December.
- Cichello, Michael & Kieschnick, Robert, 2005. "Product market competition, regulation, and financial contracts," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.