Strategic delegation with endogenous costs : A duopoly with wage bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 12 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansen,Thijs & Lier,Arie,van & Witteloostuijn,Arjen,van, 2004. "Strategic Delegation In Oligopoly: The Market Share Case," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ishita Chatterjee & Bibhas Saha, 2013. "Bargaining Delegation in Monopoly," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:6:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2012.
"Managerial Delegation Schemes in a Duopoly with Endogenous Production Costs: A Comparison of Sales and Relative Profit Delegation under Centralised Unionisation,"
Working Paper Series
44_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Managerial delegation schemes in a duopoly with endogenous production costs: a comparison of sales and relative profit delegation under centralised unionisation," Discussion Papers 2012/137, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers id:2263, eSocialSciences.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009.
"Delegation and emission tax in a differentiated oligopoly,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2009-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rupayan Pal, 2012. "Delegation And Emission Tax In A Differentiated Oligopoly," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(6), pages 650-670, December.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Delegation and Emission Tax in a Differentiated Oligopoly," Governance Working Papers 22935, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2012.
"Managerial Delegation under Alternative Unionization Structures,"
Working Paper Series
07_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2013. "Managerial Delegation under Alternative Unionization Structures," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(1), pages 38-57, 03.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Managerial delegation under alternative unionization structures," Discussion Papers 2012/138, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Ishita Chatterjee & Bibhas Saha, 2011. "Bilateral Delegation, Wage Bargaining and Managerial Incentives: Implications for Efficiency and Distribution," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 028, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Yasuhiko Nakamura, 2008. "Bargaining over Managerial Contracts in Delegation Games: The Differentiated Goods Case," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(6), pages 1-8.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2008. "Cost pass-through under delegation," Economics Series Working Papers 404, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John S. Heywood & Guangliang Ye, 2009. "Delegation in a mixed oligopoly: the case of multiple private firms," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 71-82.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Casado Izaga, Francisco Javier, 1999. "Should Owners of Firms Delegate Long-run Decisions?," BILTOKI 1999-11, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Managerial delegation in monopoly under network effects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Segendorff, Bjorn, 1998. "Delegation and Threat in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 266-283, May.
- Arjen van Witteloostuijn & Thijs Jansen & Arie van Lier, 2007. "Bargaining over managerial contracts in delegation games: managerial power, contract disclosure and cartel behavior," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(8), pages 897-904.
- Barcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Casado-Izaga, F. Javier, 2005. "Should shareholders delegate location decisions?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 209-222, September.
- King, Stephen P., 1997. "Oligopoly and overtime," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-165, June.
- Chatterjee, Ishita & Saha, Bibhas, 2013. "Bilateral delegation in wage and employment bargaining in monopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 280-283.
- Das, Satya P., 1997. "Strategic managerial delegation and trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 173-188, August.
- Trishita Bhattacharjee & Rupayan Pal, 2013. "Price vs. Quantity in duopoly with strategic delegation: Role of network externalities," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.